This is a real fact that in present time, the Internet is the fourth basic needs of a person, including bread, cloth, and shelter. It has now become compulsory and indispensable part of everyone’s life. From a small office to a big company or organization, somehow uses the Internet to get their each and every work to be accomplished. Even the common man, use the Internet to access various website and apps for their numerous purpose in their daily life.
Well, at present there are various devices through which we can access the Internet; majorly including a desktop computer, laptop, and smartphones. But, think about the day, when you can’t able to access the Internet through your device. There are many cases when the user is not able to access the Internet and the device showing “no Internet Error” on your Mac, window, android, and iOS respectively.
Steps to fix the “No Internet Error” on your Mac devices
Even in Mac devices, the user can face this kind of errors, which results in not able to access the Internet. If you are also facing this problem, then here are some methods, which will help you in resolving your internet related problems.
1. Clear Cache
One of the methods is to clear the browser cache, which will assist you in resolving lots of Internet problems associated with the browser. The following method will help you when you are using Chrome browser for accessing the Internet. Generally, the Chrome browser serves cached images instead of uploading the latest updated webpages.
- First, open the Chrome browser and head to settings.
- Then tap on More tools >> clear browsing data.
- Now select the date form from where you want to clear the cache.
- Tap on clear browsing data option.
- After this restart your system and launch the Chrome again. This time you won’t face any error regarding the Internet.
2. Flush DNS Cache
In some cases, when the above method doesn’t work successfully, then try this method, as this will work for guaranteed. Just follow the given steps to fix the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Mac error.
- First, right-click on the Windows start button.
- Now select Command Prompt (Admin).
- The Command Prompt window will now appear; type ipconfig/flushdns command and press enter.
- Now, try to open the particular site you are browsing before. This time you will be able to browse the site without any disruption.
Steps to fix the “No Internet Error” on your Windows devices
This problem is not only faced by Mac users, but even the people who are using Windows also face this kind of problem, that when you sit down in front of your device to do some work and you are not able to access to the Internet on Windows devices. Well, there are various ways through which you can easily resolve this problem and access the Internet.
1. Run the Windows Network Troubleshooter
First of all, if you are not able to access the Internet on your device, try to access it on other devices. If those devises are working properly, then it is for sure that the issue is only with your Windows device. It is the possibility that, there can be a problem in computer’s network settings. Generally, Window network troubleshooter usually doesn’t fix this problem, but we should also check it, before move on.
To access the Windows network troubleshooter system, you have to first go to Settings > Network & internet > Status. Now, select the Network troubleshooter and then follow the given steps to see whether Windows can resolve the issue. Whereas, on Windows 7, you can access the same setting, you have to head to Start > Control Panel > Troubleshooting > Network and Internet > Network Connections.
2. Reset Your Network
If you are still not able to get online, then it’s better to reset the network setting of your device. If you are using Windows 10 Operating System, then to resolve this Internet related problem, go to Settings > Network & internet > Status.
After this just tap on Network Reset at the bottom of the screen, then reset now. By following this, all the network adapters will be removed completely and all the network setting come to the default setting. Now you have to connect the connection again and it might fix your problem.
If you are using Windows 7, then you have to right-click on the network icon and choose Open Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings. Now again right-click on the particular adapter you are using and select the Disable option. Now reboot and re-enable it to check it, so that you are now able to access the Internet.
Steps to fix the “No Internet Error” on your Android devices
Contemporary, you will find the android operating system in most of the smartphone. There can be various reasons for your device is not able to access the internet even after it is connected to a WiFi network.
1. Fix Wi-Fi internet problems
First of all, check that your Wi-Fi device is turned on and your device is properly connected.
- Now open the setting app > select “connections” or “Wireless and Networks” > click on Wi-Fi. These options may be slightly different according to the devices.
- Turn Wi-Fi on.
- Now see the Wi-Fi connection sign at the top of the screen.
- If the Wi-Fi indicator is not there or none of the bars are filled, it is a possibility that you might be out of the range of the Wi-Fi network.
- To get the stronger Wi-Fi connection, try to move closer to the router and try it again.
2. Fix mobile data problem
First of all, check that the mobile data of your phone is turned on and you have a proper data connection.
- Now open Setting app > select “connections” or “Wireless and Networks” > now tap on Mobile data or Cellular data. In some mobile, you may need to select “Data usage” before you see this setting.
- If it is already on, turn it off and on again.
- Now check the data indicator (for example, 2G, 3G, 4G, H) at top of the screen.
- Sometime when you are connected with the Wi-Fi network, you will be not able to see the data indicator. In this situation, just turn Wi-Fi off and check it back.
Steps to fix the “No Internet Error” on your iOS devices
Even the iOS device users have to face no internet problems while they want to get online. If you are using iOS devices and can’t able to access the Internet, then follow the methods given below:-
1. Fix internet connection error with DNS server
First, go to setting and click on Wi-Fi section and now tap on the particular Wi-Fi you are connected with.
Now you will see text with the name of (Forget This Network) with blue color. Click on it and you will be not connected to this network anymore.
- Tap back and reconnected with the Wi-Fi connection. Now check the internet.
2. Fixing the Date and Time of iOS Devices
First clicking on the setting and then the general option. Scroll down and tap on date and time option.
- Now, you need to select your particular time zone and then click the “set automatically” button.
Now check your internet and it is the possibility that this time you will be able to access your Internet and easily able to open the website and application that you want to access.